Sunday, October 21, 2007

New website


A blog is a website but it is not a website. It is a website in the sense that it is a destination on the web but the contents of a blog are by their nature different to a website. Years before I started this blog I set up my own personal website, www.allankelly.net. With the creation of this blog I have neglected my website and it has become old and dated.

So it is with great pleasure I announce the rebirth of allankelly.net. I’ve used a new (Mac) package to create a new website which is mainly an archive of my writing projects. Here you will find over five years of articles from ACCU Overload, patterns from seven or more conference, presentations from conferences and elsewhere, and various other stuff.

For the moment I’m keeping my company website, softwarestrategy.co.uk separate. I’ll be looking at this in future and may merge the two. After all, three websites is probably enough for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.